- Fencing & Gates
- Fence Panels
- Euro Fence Panels & Gates
- Concrete Posts & Gravel Boards
- Wooden Fence Posts & Accessories
- Fence & Shed Preservers
- Timber & Decking
- Artificial Grass
- Turf, Topsoil & Lawn Care
- Aggregates & Decorative Chippings
- Nexus Paving Systems
- Paving & Driveways
- Walling, Blocks & Barriers
- Spades, Shovels, Forks & Scoops
- Rakes, Spazzles, Placers & Hoes
- Tampers & Holers
- Crowbar, Wrecking & Digging Bars
- Home Garden
- Striking Tools
- Masonry & Concrete
- Chisels & Saws
- Screwdrivers & Spanners
- Measuring Tapes, Levels & Lines
- Fencing & Line Pins
- Brushes & Scrapers
- All Steel
- Air & Power Tools
- Hardware & Fasteners
- PPE & Clothing
- Christmas Trees, Wreaths & Accessories
Inglestone - Lakeland
Smooth textured Permeable Paver.
Inglestone is available in a 60mm and 80mm thickness, smooth textured Permeable Paver. As a permeable block paver it allows water to pass through the paved area and sub base to outflow pipes or infiltration to ground. It has over-sized nibs and a channel that allows the waterflow to drain away more effectively than conventional block paving.
Permeable paving provides an aesthetic solution to drainage problems in residential, commercial and industrial applications. Planners should be requesting CBPP and other SUDS systems for all types of developments.
Suitable for driveways and lightly trafficked roads
Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
ADVANTAGES OF PERMEABLE PAVING
Planners should be requesting CBPP and other SUDS systems for all types of developments. Permeable paving, when used in conjunction with a properly constructed SUDS system offers a range of benefits:
- Lower peak flows to the watercourse, which reduces risk of flooding downstream.
- Compliance with PPG25 'Development and Fold Risks.'
- Cost effective, compared to gulley’s, pipework and associated products that are required for conventional drainage systems.
- Maintenance is minimal.
- Like standard paving, they can be uplifted and re-instated without any detrimental affect. This means it can be re-laid leaving the area without any ugly scarring. Also giving a saving in using the existing materials and not having to dispose of the old surface and purchase further surfacing materials.
- Improved water quality, filters the waterflow, removing heavy metal and hydrocarbons at source.
- Able to handle direct drainage from roof water.
- Reduces need for further retention in system.
- Allows rainfall to filter through the paved area, without weakening the structural integrity.
- Retention of rainfall, allowing it to gradually be absorbed into either the ground or through outflow pipes.
- Cost effective, when taking into account the absence of pipework, gulley’s and inspection chambers, etc.
- Compliance with planning guidance (PPG25) 'Development and flood risks'.
- Improved water amenity achieved as the paving system acts as a filter of pollutants.
No customer reviews for the moment.